The Kōkako Wallet
Exact same as the Sir Ed, but in a darker brown... meet The Kōkako.
- Made from leather offcuts destined for landfill.
- One wallet = one tree planted.
- Holds 10 business cards, 8 credit cards, and your stack of cash.
- Hand made and hand stitched in a small leather workshop in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Photos are indicative: colours may vary slightly.
- This wallet is made from leather offcuts. There may be some small stains and imperfections.
- This wallet is guaranteed for 5 years.
- Cash, credit cards and other accessories not included, unless you pay for them.
- This wallet is in no way endorsed by kōkako birds. We just like them and $20 bills.
Buying for a friend? Get a gift card instead.